Hi everyone, Thanks for stopping by and checking out my site. I've been a photographer now for the last two years, I've always had a huge interest in photography and art but never had the chance to get behind the camera.
When my son George was born, I seized the opportunity to capture his first moments and from there on never looked back. My style of shooting is very relaxed and natural which I like to think comes through in my images. My aim, whether I'm in the woods on a shoot with a family or standing at the top of a church aisle awaiting the bride, is to capture your story so the moment can be relived forever.
A few things about myself:
- - I have a beautiful son called George
- - My Partner and Family mean the absolute world to me and am never happier than when I'm surrounded by them all
- - I'm Norfolk born and bred. I lived here until the age of 18 before moving to Cambridge to attend University. I stayed in Cambridge until I was 27 and am now back on the beautiful Norfolk Coast
- - You'd spot me in a crowd as I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall.
- - For the past 12 years I've been a solid follower and player of American Football
I hope that gives you a quick and brief bit of background information about myself and I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you soon.
Lauren & Lewis
“Just want to say a massive thankyou to Jonny, who was our wedding photographer a couple of weeks ago, we are so glad we went with you, from day one communication was fab and nothing was too much trouble, you really went above and beyond on the day, we recieved a few shots from the day and they are amazing, cant wait to see the rest. Highly recommended to anyone for their special event.
thanks once again for making our day one we can look back on forever!”